New TeleVet medicine. getTeleVet.com/owners
Trusted Care For Your Pet.
Dr. Kevin Weis has been working as a veterinarian in Aiken since 2006. He opened Hollow Creek Animal Hospital in May 2013. His desire to provide quality patient care and excellent customer service in an open and compassionate environment motivated him to go out on his own and open Hollow Creek Animal Hospital in the spring of 2013. The team at Hollow Creek Animal Hospital is excited to meet you and your pet(s)! Hollow Creek Animal Hospital offers full-service veterinary care for dogs and cats. We pride ourselves with our focus on individual care. Feel free to contact us!
New TeleVet medicine. getTeleVet.com/owners
Little Miss Muffit 🥰❤️
Give our TeleVet medicine a try. getTeleVet.com/owners
Ginger and Pepper hanging out with Esther.
Vet care from the comfort of your own home. getTeleVet.com/owners
So handsome Theo.
Peanut we love when you come and visit us.
These two blonde beauties!
Rudy thanks for coming into see us today! Your a sweet heart!
A big welcome to Butterball! We are so happy to have you here at Hollow Creek.
Ryan and cute little munchkin Bella 😻😻😻😻
Welcome Grover !!! What a handsome young pup! He was ready for his picture. ❤️
Our little Buddy here at Hollow Creek.
Just a few of our special clients from yesterday! We are blessed with amazing furr babies to take care of!!
Lets see them folks
Hey ladies do you love my beard?
We sure love it here at Hollow Creek Theo!
Maelow was so sweet during her appointment today.
Basking in the sunlight!! What a cute family of furr babies😍🥰.
Benji being a good boy during his apt today.
Look at those whiskers!!! Happy Monday from miss Daisy!😻
Deebo says " Hey girl take me paw"
Such a sweet boy!
We had fun playing with Harvey when he came in today. 😍😍😍
Dr. McGhee with little miss Daisy. ❤️
This cutie patootie right here!!! Welcome to Hollow Creek Lil Bean . 🥰
Happy FRIDAY everyone!!!!
Olive we can't wait to watch you grow sweet girl.
😍Oscar & Alyssa 🥰
Happy Wednesday !!!!
In order to continue offering our services and to keep within the recommendations and guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the transmission of COVID-19, we are making the following changes to our client protocol today and lasting for as long as the recommendations are in place.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours.
Our new client protocol is as follows:
1. In order to protect the safety of our team, our doctors and other clients, we kindly ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you are showing signs of illness that can be associated with COVID-19 (cough, fever, etc).
2. We are requesting that pet owners do not enter the building, in order to maintain the recommended 6 foot separation/contact distances by the CDC.
3. When you arrive for your appointment, you should contact our office (803-226-0551) to alert our team that you have arrived and what type of vehicle you are in. Please remain in your vehicle and our staff will come to you to bring your pet in for his/her appointment.
4. Please have all cats secured by a carrier and all dogs secured either by a carrier or leash before a staff member arrives at your car.
5. We ask that you remain on-site in your vehicle during your pet's appointment so that you are immediately available should we have any questions and in order to return your pet as quickly as possible.
6. If any additional information is needed prior to performing our diagnostics, or any additional tests are needed beyond the examination, a team member or doctor will contact you via phone.
7. Once your pet has been fully evaluated, the doctor will contact you - via phone - to go over our findings, recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
8. Medications dispensed in house will be brought out to you with your pet when examination, diagnostics and treatment are complete.
9. A client service representative will contact you via phone to collect payment via credit card over the phone. We ask that you please use credit or debit cards vs other payment types (cash or check) at this time.
10. An invoice will then be e-mailed to you for your records. Please make sure we have your most current contact information. You may send us an email at [email protected] to update your information or you can log into the pet portal on our website by clicking the link below.
We are currently exploring options that will allow us to provide veterinary guidance and recommendations using telemedicine through TeleVet for patients we have previously seen and have already established a veterinarian-client-patient relationship. This will give us the ability to treat some conditions from the convenience of your home. Please note, depending on the problem, your pet may still need to come into the office for a physical examination and treatment(s). Below is a link for you to access information about this service. There will also be a follow up e-mail with more information for you.
For clients picking up medications/food, you should contact our office (803-226-0551) to let our team know you have arrived and what type of vehicle you are in. We will collect payment over the phone and bring your items to your car. An invoice will be emailed to you for your records.
We will continue to strive to offer the same great service while minimizing risk for all parties at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
The Doctors and Staff at Hollow Creek Animal Hospital
Stay in your PJs and talk to your vet from the comfort of your home.
We're launching this new service for our established clients next week
Precious Paisley is here for her first puppy visit. Welcome sweet girl! ❤️❤️🥰
Take advantage of Purina ProPlan's online ordering and get your food shipped right to your home. Click the link below for promos!
Pet Nutrition (Purina ProPlan)
Click the link below to order your Purina ProPlan food.
Use clinic ID: 04D8B (the first character is a zero)
Mufasa !!! We love him!! He is one good looking cat!😻❤️🦁🐱
Max was such a good boy coming in for his annuals today!!! We love our clients!!!❤️😍
Happy Monday!!! Show us those furr babies!!!!!
Sweet Bella. This Ragdoll baby is so precious!!! ❤️❤️😍😍
Love this little guy right here. Teddy is the sweetest little Teddy Bear. He is growing so fast!
Staying Alive is Not Enough
It's been a puppy kind of week!!!! Check out these cuties. Welcome to Hollow Creek little ones.
126 Dominion Drive
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Hollow Creek Animal Hospital posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Hollow Creek Animal Hospital: