Shampoodles will be reopening May 3rd, but there are a few things we have to do to abide by social distancing rules.
1. I will meet you outside for curbside pickup/delivery. When you arrive, please wait for me no further than my front sidewalk, I will come to you. If I don’t come right out, please call or text me at (920) 285-9077 and let me know you’re here. If you have a dog who is a runner (one who will bolt away if they get loose) please let me know or remind me of that. Some I know about, and some I don’t. We don’t want to be chasing any sneaky dogs!
2. Make sure your dogs are leashed, though I can switch to my own leash and leave yours with you.
3. Payment and rebooking will be handled outside once we secure your dog in your vehicle.
4. If you have any symptoms or there’s a chance you’ve been exposed, I’m asking that you please reschedule your appointment.
5. Keep in mind these some appointments may run a touch long this time, especially if we’re way overdue. If you have a work-from-home conflict with pick up, please let me know about return times.
I’m looking forward to seeing you soon! 🐾