Newer students of K9U 🙂
This handsome boy is back (and triple his size from his on-leash program back in November 😳). Shadow is with us for 10 days to transfer over his on-leash obedience/listening skills to e-collar work for we can’t start forming a solid off-leash foundation. He’s the smartest boy who loves to please! Everyone here adores having his sweet face around.
Jasper has been with K9U for about a week already and he is in for my advanced 20 day board and train program. He’s a smart but very pushy/independent boy who was craving some structure in his life.
- Listening Skills (his owners would have to chase him around the house and sometimes corner him EVERY DAY to get him to go outside and go potty).
- Fearfulness (loud noises, new people and new environments made him nervous. His mom couldn’t even take him for a walk)
- Pushiness towards Dad (he would constantly bark and growl at his dad any time he came in the house or walked by him)
- Slight Resource Guarding
- No recall (When Jasper was first rescued, he was outside off-leash and a loud noise scared him to the point that he took off and got hit by a car)
This fully doodle is in my 12 day on and off-leash day train program!
- Pushy Recall (wouldn’t come back when his mom called him)
- Strong Pray Drive (He would go after the family chickens outside. He has killed one but has since stopped with his new rules)
- Low Impulse Control (had a hard time holding any commands and being patient)
- Counter Surfing/Jumping
Happy Friday Everyone!